History and Development
- Successfully obtained composite material manufacturing equipment for invention patents.
- Awarded Green Chemistry Application and Innovation Awards for the eco-friendly graphene powder manufacturing process.
- Graphene suspensions S-MK15 and S-WB30, suitable for textile printing, are awarded by Taiwan Excellence.
- Successfully obtained the registered trademark of Graphage® in USA.
- Successfully developed multi-layer graphene mass production line.
- Start to expand multi layer graphene production line.
- Successfully obtained the registered trademark of Graphage® in Taiwan and China.
- Pilot / Mass production of few layer and multi-layer graphene materials.
- Begun selling products of graphene materials.
- Graphage website was founded to promote graphene material.
- Successfully developed graphene material and continuously applied for patents.
- Execute SBIR of "Development of the separator of Lithium ion batteries" in Taiwan.
- Developed graphene materials.
- Developed separator material of Lithium-ion battery.
- Enerage had developed high-performance LFP battery cathode material.
- Enerage had built R&D center and factory at Letzer Industry Park in Yilan, Taiwan.
- Developed Solid Oxide Fuel Cell and signed the priority plan with a famous motorcycle supplier in Taiwan.
- Accomplished Disposable Fuel Cell Charger engineering prototype.
- Accomplished R&D Disposable Fuel Cell Charger technology and proton exchange membrane fabrication.
- Enerage Taiwan was founded in Tao-Yuan and focused on the fuel cell key components and proton exchange membranes.
- Enerage USA was founded in California, USA.